It was held at lunchtime in the space between Melaleuca, Jacaranda and the oval and many students attended, enjoying the friendly togetherness that characterizes Dandenong High School life with staff and students.
To celebrate the theme, “Our diversity is our strength”, students organized a range of fabulous activities including:
· DJ with peace-themed music
· Food vans with sweet food for sale
· Free orange headbands
· Picnic mats to share food with friends
· Face-painting of peace-signs
· Bird-making workshop – place your harmony hopes in the trees!
· Screening of a Harmony Ambassador film
· A giant loop of students and staff to the sound of drums!