2018 BOOKLISTS: HOW TO ORDER
To ensure correct editions please purchase from LAMONT BOOKS, the official suppliers to Dandenong High School.
ALL ORDERS ARE TO BE PLACED ONLINE
Step 1 Go to: www.lamontbooks.com.au
Step 2 Select Textbooks and Stationery and choose Dandenong High School from the list.
Select your booklist from below, and enter your choices
- Senior School 10 to 12 Booklist 2018
- Year 7 Accelerated Booklist 2018
- Year 7 Booklist 2018
- Year 8 Accelerated Booklist 2018
- Year 8 Booklist 2018
- Year 9 Accelerated Booklist-2018
- Year 9 Booklist 2018
11 December 2017
Orders placed by 11 December receive FREE home delivery for orders over $70 or FREE processing and handling for orders collected from school.
Orders placed on or after 12 December will be charged:
– For home delivery – $9.50 for orders under $100, $15 for orders over $100
– For orders collected from school – $5 per order
4 January 2018
Final day to place orders for the school collection day on 11 January 2018
Collection from School
Thursday 11 January 2018
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Orders must be placed by 4 January 2018 for collection on this date.
ADDITIONAL ORDERING INFORMATION:
PLACING AN ORDER:
- All orders are to be placed online. Go to www.lamontbooks.com.au, select “Textbooks and Stationery” and choose your school from the list.
- Booklists cannot be handed in to school.
- If you require assistance to place an order, LAMONT have computers set up at their store and staff who can assist you with placing an order. Please note that if you attend their store during January you will not receive any items on the spot, orders will be delivered and normal delivery charges apply.
- Online payment methods: PayPal, credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) or direct deposit (see below for instructions)
- Payment options on the school collection day: Cash, EFTPOS, credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). You can choose to defer payment until collection when you checkout.
- Direct deposit: You must include your order number as the payment reference. If you do not, we may be unable to match your payment to your order. This may result in substantial delays.
- LAMONT do not accept cheques.
- You can place orders for multiple students in one transaction provided the delivery address is the same. This minimises postage charges as only one postage charge will be applied to the entire order.
- Orders are sent via Australia Post to your nominated address. If nobody is available to sign for the parcel a card will be left by Australia Post for the parcel to be collected from the Post Office.
- LAMONT commence despatching orders as they are received, and as soon as stock becomes available.
- You will receive an email notifying you when your order has been despatched, containing the tracking number of your order.
- If you are going to be away and there will be no one to receive the delivery, please provide the relevant dates that you will be away in the comments section when placing your order and LAMONT will do their best to accommodate these requests.
- Occasionally orders may be delivered by LAMONT’s staff. In this case, a card will also be left for you to contact LAMONT if no one is available to sign for the parcel.
- Oversized items cannot be delivered. These items will distributed to students at school.
- If a stationery item is unavailable it may be substituted with an equivalent item of the same or greater value.
- Home Delivery: If an item is unavailable it may be placed on backorder. Backordered items will be sent out once available at additional charge. You will receive another email notifying you that a parcel has been sent.
- School Collection: If an item is unavailable on the school collection date it will be placed on backorder and delivered to the student at school once it becomes available.
IF YOU MISS THE SCHOOL COLLECTION DATE:
- If you have missed the collection date, your order will be returned to LAMONT’s office the following business day. After that time, you may then attend their office to pay for and collect your order.
- Alternatively, you may contact us to arrange for your parcel to be delivered. Delivery charges apply.
- Please note uncollected orders are only held at our office temporarily. If we do not hear from you within two weeks of the missed collection date your order may be cancelled.
- Items may be returned for a refund or exchange at any time up to 15 February or two weeks from date of purchase (whichever is later). Items must be in new condition and proof of purchase is required.
- Refunds or exchanges will only be made after this time on items that are faulty, or in other cases at the sole and absolute discretion of Lamont Books.
- Electronic books, digital items, DVD’s and calculators are firm sale. NO refunds or exchanges are available on these items.
- Any claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order. No claims may be made after this time.
LAMONT BOOKS Office Hours
- During December and January, LAMONT’s office hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
- They also open some Saturdays in January/February.
- They are closed on public holidays, and over the Christmas period.
- Please check the LAMONT website for current office hours and Christmas closure information.
- The remainder of the year LAMONT’s office hours are 8.30am – 4.00pm, Monday – Friday.
LAMONT BOOKS Office Location:
4/167 Princes Hwy, Hallam.
Phone: 8787 1700.