Year 7-10 Student Access to the School
Any student in Years 7-10 who needs to collect items from their locker will be able to do so from next week. If you do need to come to the school, you must contact your House Administration Officer on Monday by emailing them directly or calling the school on 9792 0561.
You will then be provided with the day and time in which you can come to the school. Students must strictly adhere to the time they have been allocated and follow the safety measures put in place.
When arriving at school for your allocated access time, you must report to the General Office to have your temperature taken. You will not be permitted to enter you House unless you have been to the General Office first.
* You must only attend school if you are well and you must be wearing a mask.
* Upon arrival at the General Office you will apply hand sanitiser and your temperature will be taken.
* As you enter your House building, you will need to re-apply hand sanitiser.
* You will then be directed to your locker and are not permitted to access any other space within the House.
* You must socially distance from all other students and staff members present at that time.
Any student who requires IT support needs to contact the IT Team directly through email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call the school and request to be put through to the IT Team. You will then be provided with a time in which you can come to the school. When arriving for your allocated time you must come to the General Office where your temperature will be taken and hand sanitiser applied. You will then be escorted to the LRC.